Three stone diamond engagement ring with a Princess Cut 1.02 ct center H color SI1 clarity accompanied by GIA grading report with an Excellent Polish and Very Good Symmetry. This stone is very brilliant. (The SI1 is very small for an SI1 and it's cutting proportions are right where they should be), finely crafted and set in a 14 Karat yellow gold mounting with 2 smaller side princess cut diamonds and 14 round bead set diamonds halfway down the shank weighing an additional 0.43 cts total weight.
Sellers Note: Scanning through Online retailers price you will find similar quality diamond and ring priced between $6,000 to $9 000 with discount retailers.
"As a diamond dealer most of my life I can safely guarantee you this stone and ring is excellent quality and an excellent deal"
- Hallmarks: 14K 011588
- Finger Size: 5.5 (Can be re-sized to your finger size)
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Weight: 2.7 grams
- Center Diamond Shape: Princess Cut
- Center Diamond Weight: 1.02 cts.
- Center Diamond Color/Calrity: H/SI1
- GIA grading report #2151844293
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Online retailer price for Diamond: $4,000
- Online retailer price for Three stone ring mounting: $2000-$4000
- Total online retailer price: $6,000-$8,000