Vintage Bvlgari bypass ring from the Contraire collection finely crafted in 18 karat yellow gold featuring a flower motif adorned with pear shape multicolor sapphires weighing 0.50 carats each approximately and a 10 mm south sea pearl. The ring has 2 rows of channel set round brilliant cut diamonds and one in the center of the flower for a total of 13 diamonds weighing 0.60 cts total weight approximately. Fully hallmarked with logo, serial numbers and metal content.
Made in Italy.
- Brand: Bvlgari
- Style: Contraire
- Hallmarks: BVLGARI 750 *150 ROMA MADE IN ITALY 3107
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Finger Size: 6 ( Can be resized)
- Number of Diamonds: 13
- Diamond Weight: 0.60 cts. Approximately
- Gemstone: Multi-Color Sapphires
- Sapphire Total Carat Weight: 2.50 (0.50ct each) approximately
- Gemstone: South Sea Pearl
- Ring Box
International Buyers: If you are outside of the US, Import duties and local taxes are buyers' responsibility and will be collected by FedEx directly upon delivery. Please check with your local FedEx for details.