This Cartier engagement ring from the 1895 collection is a masterpiece of fine craftsmanship, made from premium platinum with a stunning 0.25 carat round brilliant cut diamond at its center. The diamond is graded as F color and VS1 clarity by the reputable Gemological Institute of America. The ring is hallmarked for authenticity and is accompanied by a Cartier certificate and GIA report, making it a truly special and verifiable piece of jewelry.
- Brand: Cartier
- Style: 1895 Solitaire
- Hallmarks: Cartier PT950 49CS © 0,25 WC2831
- Metal: Platinum
- Finger Size: 4.75 ( Can be resized )
- Weight: 3.1 grams
- Cartier Serial # WC2831
- Center Diamond Shape: Round
- Center Diamond Weight: 0.25 cts.
- Center Diamond Color/ Clarity: VS1
- Cut: Excellent
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- GIA Report # 1146868867
- Current Retail: $2,700
- Original Certificate of Authenticity from Cartier
- Original Diamond Report from GIA
- Original inner and outer box from Cartier.