Cartier engagement ring from the 1895 Paved Solitaire collection finely crafted in platinum featuring a 2.37 carat cushion brilliant diamond center set in 4 prongs on top of a paved diamond setting with 18 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.54 carats total weight approximately. The center cushion diamond is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) as an F color and VS1 clarity. Ring is accompanied by a Valuation report from Cartier and certificate from the GIA.
- Brand: Cartier
- Style: 1895
- Metal: Platinum
- Hallmarks: Cartier Pt950 47 ©2.37 ct. 04NNZZ
- Finger Size: 4 ( Can be resized)
- Weight: 5.5 grams
- Center Diamond Shape: Cushion
- Center Diamond Weight: 2.37 ct.
- Center Diamond Color/Clarity: F VS1
- 18 Side Diamonds: 0.54 cts approx.
- GIA certificate Number: 2131166986
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Current Retail Price: $75,000
- Original Valuation report from Cartier
- Original GIA Report with Cartier sleeve
- Cartier inner and outer box.
Important Note for International Buyers:
- Import duties, taxes, and fees are the buyers responsibility.
- These charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost.
- Please check with your country's customs offices to determine any additional costs prior to bidding or buying any item.