Graff diamond engagement ring from the Constellation collection. Meticulously fashioned from 18k white gold, this ring showcases a central .71 carat emerald cut diamond of impeccable F color and VS1 clarity, certified by the Gemological Institute of America. A microscopic bruise on the center diamond difficult to find even under 10X magnification turned this diamond into a VS1. Originally purchased as a VVS2. Diamond registration number with GIA remains the same. The emerald cut diamond is encircled by a dazzling halo of pave-set round brilliant cut diamonds, totaling approximately 1.14 carats, this masterpiece captures the essence of eternal romance and unparalleled craftsmanship. Fully hallmarked with logo, serial numbers and metal content.
- Brand: GRAFF
- Style: Constellation
- Hallmarks: GRAFF Au750 GR37252 .71 F VVS2
- Metal: 18 Karat White Gold
- Finger Size: 6.75 ( Can be resized)
- Weight: 4.3 grams
- Current Retail: $9,800
- Center Diamond Shape: Emerald Cut
- Center Diamond Carat Weight: 0.71
- Center Diamond Color/ Clarity: F VS1
- GIA Certificate Number: 6201161279
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 1.14 approx.
- Total Carat Weight: 1.85 approximately
- Original diamond certificate from The Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Wooden ring box
International Buyers: If you are outside of the US, Import duties and local taxes are buyers' responsibility and will be collected by FedEx directly upon delivery. Please check with your local FedEx for details.