Harry Winston Solitaire Diamond Engagement ring from the classic collection finely crafted in platinum with a fine GIA Certified round center diamond set in double claw prongs weighing 1.77 carats, F color VS1 clarity . This Harry Winston ring exemplifies the high standards of the Harry Winston brand , and was made in 2007. The center diamond is certified by the GIA ( Gemological Institute of America) and is accompanied by an original valuation appraisal from Harry Winston. Hallmarked with logo and metal content.
- Brand: Harry Winston
- Style: Classic
- Hallmarks: HW PT950 1.77
- Metal: Platinum, Set in claw prongs
- Finger Size : 6 ( Can be resized)
- Weight: 5.3 grams
- Estimated Current Retail: $50,000
- Number of Diamonds: 3
- Center Diamond Shape: Round
- Center Diamond Weight: 1.77cts
- Center Diamond Color/ Clarity; F VS1
- GIA certificate 13330217
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Side Diamond Shape: Baguettes
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: .24 cts
- Side Diamond Color/Clarity: D-F/ VS2
- Original Appraisal from Harry Winston
- Original diamond certificate from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Original box from Harry Winston.
- International Buyers: If you are outside of the US, Import duties and local taxes are buyers' responsibility and will be collected by FedEx directly upon delivery. Please check with your local FedEx for details.