Tiffany & Co. diamond engagement ring from the Legacy collection finely crafted in platinum featuring a cushion brilliant cut center weighing 1.96 carats surrounded by 124 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing a total of 0.74 carats G-H color, fine VVS1-VS2 clarity. Ring has a halo of diamonds surrounding center stone and graduated diamonds going halfway down the shank. Handmade craftsmanship in a vintage style with mil-grain on the edges making this exquisite jewel a rare find. The original certificate for this ring was misplaced and it has been appraised and authenticated by Tiffany & Co. Fully hallmarked with logo, serial numbers and metal content.
- Brand: Tiffany & Co.
- Style: Legacy
- Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co. PT950 pat. 467,833 et al 21037o3o 1.96ct
- Metal: Platinum
- Weight: 5.3 grams
- Finger Size: 4.5 ( Can be resized at TIFFANY & CO.)
- Current Retail: $42,300
- Condition: Excellent
- Center Diamond Shape: Cushion Brilliant
- Center Diamond Weight: 1.96 carats
- Center Diamond Color/ Clarity: G/ VVS1
- Side Diamond Shape: Round Brilliant
- Side Diamond Weight: 0.74 carats total
- Side Diamond Color/Clarity: G-H/VVS1-VS2
- Original Appraisal from Tiffany & Co.
- Original inner and outer box with white satin ribbon from Tiffany & Co.
International Buyers: If you are outside of the US, Import duties and local taxes are buyers' responsibility and will be collected by FedEx directly upon delivery. Please check with your local FedEx for details.