Tiffany & Co. engagement ring from the exquisite Soleste collection finally crafted in platinum. The centerpiece is a mesmerizing round brilliant cut diamond weighing 1.08 carats, boasting a G color and fine VVS2 clarity. This captivating gem is embraced by a delicate halo of 20 round brilliant cut diamonds, elegantly bead set. The shank further sparkles with 20 bead set diamonds, weighing approximately 0.40 carats in total. Each detail exudes opulence, and the ring is fully hallmarked with the iconic logo and serial numbers, a testament to its authenticity and timeless beauty. Ring Includes a digital certificate from The Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
- Brand: Tiffany & Co.
- Style: Soleste
- Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co. PT950 71159663 D1.08ct
- Metal: Platinum
- Finger Size: 3.75 ( Can be resized free of charge)
- Weight: 3.1 grams
- Number of Diamonds: 41
- Center Diamond Shape: Round
- Center Diamond Carat Weight: 1.08
- Center Diamond Color/ Clarity: G/VVS2
- Crown Inscription:T&Co.W08180847
- Cut: Excellent
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 0.40
- Current Retail: $24,000
- Original Diamond Card from GIA Digital for E-Certificate.
- Original Inner and Outer box with white satin ribbon from Tiffany & Co.
International Buyers: If you are outside of the US, Import duties and local taxes are buyers' responsibility and will be collected by FedEx directly upon delivery. Please check with your local FedEx for details.