Vintage Tiffany & Co. diamond engagement ring with channel set diamond band finely crafted in 18 karat yellow gold featuring a 2.69 ct. center F color, VVS1 clarity set in platinum prongs. Center diamond is flanked by 5 channel set round brilliant cut diamonds on each side for a total of 10 diamonds weighing 0.50 carats total weight approximately in the D-G color range and Internally Flawless (IF)-VS2 clarity range. This ring was made in 1996. Fully hallmarked with logo and metal content.
- Brand: Tiffany & Co.
- Style: Channel-Set
- Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co. 750 PT950 D14941
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold and Platinum
- Finger Size: 4.5 ( Can be Re-sized)
- Weight: 4.3 grams
- Current Retail:
- Center Diamond Shape: Round
- Center Diamond Weight: 2.69 ct
- Center Diamond Color/Clarity: F VVS1
- Number of Side Diamonds: 10
- Side Diamond Weight: 0.50 carats approx.
- Side Diamond Color/Clarity: D-G / VVS-VS
- Tiffany Certificate: D14941
- GIA certificate: 8503177
- Diamond Girdle Inscription: GIA 8503177
- Cut: Very Good
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Original Certificate from Tiffany & Co.
- Original Evaluation report from 1996 from Tiffany & Co.
- Original Diamond report from The Gemological Institute of America.
- Original inner and outer box from Tiffany & Co.